[Insight-developers] HELP: Looking for DICOM Compressed Tiled Image : Do you have one that you can share ?

Mark Roden mmroden at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 13:37:03 EDT 2011

There are several datasets on that page that are not valid.

For instance, the Cerebrix set contains a secondary image capture with
malformed spacing information that was the basis for the long-running
failing GDCM test.

If we want to trust them, we can go ahead with that.  But the Osirix
images I tested earlier were not tiled, just straight up single tile
images, one per plane.

Mark