[Insight-developers] Warning suppressions with ctest

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Apr 14 13:32:29 EDT 2011

Looks like the CDash at home builds are doing these two lines in the wrong order:

  ctest_read_custom_files(${CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY})
  ctest_configure(RETURN_VALUE res)

The reading has to be done after configure, since we're configuring
the file that is to be read...

I've swapped those two lines in the CDash server's master CDash at home
ITK script. Future builds should properly suppress those warnings.

Thanks,
David