[Insight-developers] Modularization & Doxygen ?

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Apr 14 10:53:41 EDT 2011

On 04/14/2011 10:11 AM, Arnaud GELAS wrote:
> After switching to modular dashboard, the doxygen documentation is not
> generated anymore via ctest (I have to call make at the top directory).

This is because not all targets in ITK are in modules.  The modular CTest
driver script did not have code to build pieces outside modules.

Coincidentally I just pushed out a fix to that earlier today:

  http://itk.org/gitweb?p=ITK.git;a=commitdiff;h=4051442c

Update your itkmodular_common.cmake script to get these changes.

-Brad