[Insight-developers] ImageRegionConstIterator - thread safe?

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 18:18:57 EDT 2011

Hi Michael,

Just for clarification, and so that nobody gets worried, I wouldn't say that
we're going to replace the current B-spline transform but, since we're
going to have the DeformableTransform framework, it will be trivial
to add one constrained by B-splines which has practical advantages
over the current framework.

Nick