[Insight-developers] Duplicate Libraries

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 07:58:51 EDT 2011

Folks,

Some platforms complain about duplicate libraries during linking. For
example:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?type=1&buildid=967667

I verified on my mingw build (which does not complain), that the link.txt
files list some libs multiple times.

Since CMake generates these link lines, is it possible for CMake or one of
the ITK cmake macros to eliminate the duplicates? Otherwise, we will have to
suppress these warnings.

BTW, this is not new with ITK modular. It has been happening all along. But
with more executables being produced there are many more warnings now.

Bill