[Insight-developers] FPE and Mac

Williams, Norman K norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Mon Apr 11 14:48:59 EDT 2011

I haven't had a chance to mess with this.  A couple of weeks ago my Jira
list was almost empty, now I'm chock full of all sorts of tasks.

I'll try and hack Mac support back in and submit an experimental build.  I
believe -- since I did the original work on Mac, that the Mac exception
stuff worked perfectly. Unfortunately, the Mac stuff has all been excised
--- there was even support for PPC and that seems to have been completely
removed.
Kent Williams norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu