[Insight-developers] FEM framework and Testing/Data (was: Modular ITK Git Question)

Magnotta, Vincent A vincent-magnotta at uiowa.edu
Mon Apr 11 09:54:47 EDT 2011

Luis,

I think that Brad has helped me to resolve my ssh key problem. I still
need to test this, and will let you know if I have problems. The last time
I ran the script, if the ssh keys were not configured properly then the
script would exit prematurely and not set all the git aliases. This would
leave the user in a bad state where the git cheat sheet was not helpful
because of its extensive use of the aliases. In my case, I simply reverted
back to using git without aliases.

I have not tried running the script lately to know if this is still a
problem.

Vince

--
Associate Professor