[Insight-developers] cm != mm typo?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Apr 10 18:25:15 EDT 2011

Kevin,

Yes, it is clearly a bug:

The full section should be:

    if ( metaDataStr == "um. " )
      {
      m_MetaImage.DistanceUnits(MET_DISTANCE_UNITS_UM);
      }
    else if ( metaDataStr == "mm. " )
      {
      m_MetaImage.DistanceUnits(MET_DISTANCE_UNITS_MM);
      }
    else if ( metaDataStr == "cm. " )
      {
      m_MetaImage.DistanceUnits(MET_DISTANCE_UNITS_CM);
      }
    else

and to think that the Mars Climate Orbiter
was lost due to a bug like this one...             :-/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_Climate_Orbiter#Communications_loss

Fixed now in Gerrit patch:
http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1360

I tried to assign you as reviewer, but couldn't find you.

Have you created your Gerrit account  ?

     Thanks