[Insight-developers] Empty Dashboard

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Apr 8 16:47:44 EDT 2011

On 04/08/2011 04:36 PM, Bill Lorensen wrote:
> What test produced so much output?

The itkSystemInformationTest prints the content of CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log
and CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log.  Yesterday I changed the test to print
CTEST_FULL_OUTPUT so that CTest would not truncate any of the files.  Normally
the files are not too big but a submission from a CDash at Home build was not
cleaning up its build tree, ever.  Therefore these files had grown to a very
large size compared to normal.

Today I changed the test back to not use CTEST_FULL_OUTPUT since the size
limit for ITK tests is 1000000 in CTestCustom.cmake anyway.  This should
prevent such large output from being submitted again.  Meanwhile we're fixing
CDash as Dave described to handle this case more smoothly.

-Brad