[Insight-developers] wiki page for Modular ITK is ready

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 11:30:06 EDT 2011

Xiaoxiao,

Looks great. I would also like to see another section that describes the itk
modules macros.

Also, somewhere it should be documented that some cmake builtin commands are
overridden. For example add_executable, add_library, and add_test.
Developers may get burned down the road. Actually, I'm was suprised to see
that this "override" appraoch was taken, rather than an approach that used a
new name, e.g. itk_modular_add_test.

Bill