[Insight-developers] CoSMoTest-Mac Darwin-c++-4.2-i386 : Test Failures

Alexandre GOUAILLARD agouaillard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 02:47:58 EDT 2011

dear all,

not sure it helps, but this how we deal with that problem in our
internal cosmo wrapping code:

 IF( APPLE )
    IF( CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES ) # need to be defined, if not
defined, it is 64bits by default
      IF( ${CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES} STREQUAL "i386" )
        SET( JAVA_RUNTIME "${JAVA_RUNTIME}" -d32 )
      ENDIF( ${CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES} STREQUAL "i386" )
    ENDIF( CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES )
  ENDIF( APPLE )