[Insight-developers] Gerrit missed merge (was: Kitware Robot missed merge)

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Mon Apr 4 17:01:07 EDT 2011

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 3:28 PM, Brad King <brad.king at kitware.com> wrote:
> On 03/29/2011 02:43 PM, Cory Quammen wrote:
>> I recently merged this change
>>
>> http://review.source.kitware.com/1265
>>
>> but the Kitware Robot has not marked it as merged in gerrit after
>> about a day. It may be relevant that I changed the name of the topic
>> branch between the first and second patches.
>>
>> Is there a manual way to mark the change as merged? I could abandon
>> the patch, but that would be misleading for future ITK historians.
>
> The Kitware Robot has nothing to do with this.  It just mirrors the
> itk.org/ITK.git repository over to the Gerrit instance.  Somehow
> Gerrit missed this when it received the push.  The Change-Id does
> match correctly.
>
> We'll investigate.

Sorry, I was away from the office. I edited the database to reflect
that it was merged. The Change-Id line looks correct, ideally people
would not rebase the commits (this one was) so that the actual Git
commit SHA would match too. I am not sure exactly why this commit was
not marked as merged, and will see if I can dig into this as the
Change-Id line should have been enough for Gerrit.

Marcus
--
Marcus D. Hanwell, Ph.D.
R&D Engineer, Kitware Inc.