[Insight-developers] CoSMoTest-Mac Darwin-c++-4.2-i386 : Test Failures

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Mon Apr 4 10:14:59 EDT 2011

Luis,

The problem is that the /usr/bin/java is run in 64bit by default.
Adding -d32 in the command line makes the test pass.

I'd prefer not adding that in the CMakeLists.txt though.
Mac OS should let us choose the architecture with the arch command or
with the ARCHPREFERENCE environment variable, but it doesn't seem to
work.

If a Mac guru is around, I'd appreciate some input on how to choose
the architecture.

Regards,

Gaëtan