[Insight-developers] ImageIOFactory missing method

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Apr 4 08:44:30 EDT 2011

Hi Bill,

I'll add the .xml file for the migration guide.

The method in question is no longer used.
(e.g. it doesn't do anything...)

When you configure Slicer now, a directory is created
in the Slicer binary tree that provides the code for
registering the IO factories corresponding to the IO
modules enabled during ITK configuration.