[Insight-developers] Changes to SpecialCoordinatesImage to support arbitrary transforms between points and indices

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Fri Apr 1 11:07:56 EDT 2011

At today's telecon, I mentioned a gerrit patch for supporting
arbitrary transforms between physical points and image indices. The
patch is here:

http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,841

It is based on pre-modularized ITK, but I can rebase it off modular
ITK if there is sufficient positive feedback.

Thanks,
Cory

--
Cory Quammen
Computer Integrated Systems for Microscopy and Manipulation (CISMM)