[Insight-developers] WrapITK -- Can't find_package(WrapITK) more than once..

kent williams norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Wed Sep 22 14:04:21 EDT 2010

I logged this at the code.google.com page, but it affects ITK as well

http://code.google.com/p/wrapitk/issues/detail?id=32

The problem is this: You can't have more than one

find_package(WrapITK)

in a project's CMakeLists.txt hierarchy.

This is because WrapITKConfig.cmake doesn't check if it's already been
included, and adds the same custom target every time you call
find_package(WrapITK)

I don't believe this is a problem with other libraries like VTK and ITK --
our applications are built both either as part of larger builds, or by
themselves, so often there will be

find_package(ITK REQUIRED)
include(${ITK_USE_FILE})