[Insight-developers] September 21 T-Con Agenda item

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 15:54:07 EDT 2010

Folks,

Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your views) I can't make
tomorrow's t-con.

Please add an item to review the current state of the dashboard. I
think this should top the weekly agenda items.

In the current state, the dashboard is not useful to developers that
are checking in new code. There are too many recurring config, build,
warning and test defects. There has been considerable discussion of
late on this topic and it looks like people are addressing these
problems. If we don't stay on top of this, we will have chaos once
other folks start checking in code.

Bill