[Insight-developers] Problem with ITK 3.20 itkQuadEdgeMeshDiscretePrincipalCurvaturesEstimator.h

kent williams norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Thu Sep 16 10:15:01 EDT 2010

I'm still grabbing the ITK-3-20 tag for our production code.  I think if
enough critical bug fixes accumulate, a new minor release might make sense.
I don't think you all would just slipstream fixes in under that tag, right?

The QuadMeshDiscretePrincipalCurvaturesEstimator fix isn't a showstopper;
the fix I suggested just helps the compiler to disambiguate overloaded
functions.  The code still works -- you just have to use double instead of
float for the output mesh pixel type.

So it isn't a showstopper; I should have logged it as a bug, but initially
was more concerned with what the process to getting it fixed both places
would be.