[Insight-developers] SimpleITK Community Survey Draft

Gabe Hart gabe.hart at kitware.com
Wed Sep 15 17:14:15 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Here is the link to the first draft of the SimpleITK community survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SimpleITKCommunitySurvey

If anyone has feedback on changes (new questions, rewording, order,
etc...), please let me know and I'll make the appropriate adjustments.
Also, an initial list of target communities has been compiled at

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_4/SimpleITK/Survey_1#Target_Audience

If anyone knows of other communities that should be added, please put
them up on the wiki. Our goal is to find someone who is already involved
in each of these groups to publish the surveys, so if you or someone you
know would be a good liaison, please put that on the wiki as well.

Thanks,
-Gabe