[Insight-developers] C# wrapping for SimpleITK

Daniel Blezek Blezek.Daniel at mayo.edu
Tue Sep 14 16:23:38 EDT 2010

Hi Dan,

  Would you mind pushing this to Gerrit?  I have not yet had time to put
together a primer on how to assemble a Gerrit push, so if you want to wait a
bit I can get that together and you can test it the process.

Thanks,
-dan

--
Daniel Blezek, PhD
Medical Imaging Informatics Innovation Center

P 127 or (77) 8 8886
T 507 538 8886
E blezek.daniel at mayo.edu

Mayo Clinic
200 First St. S.W.
Harwick SL-44
Rochester, MN 55905
mayoclinic.org
"It is more complicated than you think." -- RFC 1925