[Insight-developers] Extrapolating vector images

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Sep 3 12:49:29 EDT 2010

Hi Tom,

Thanks for creating and sharing the patch.

I verified the in this experimental build:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/buildSummary.php?buildid=711841

(no tests failed due to the patch,
 although we have other tests pending fixes...)

and have pushed your patch to Gerrit:
http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,37

and marked it as verified and approved.

Git's magic ensures that your authorship of
the patch is preserved in the commit message.

   Thanks