[Insight-developers] Simple way of implementing a neighborhood convolution

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 06:04:49 EDT 2010

Hi,
I'm sure I'm missing something here. On the surface it appears to be
more trouble to create a neighborhood operator to support kernel
coeffcients that I generate than to write an iterator based
convolution. I realize that turning my coefficients into an image and
then using the convolution image filter is an option, but it seems a
bit ugly. Is there a simple way to access the neighborhood inner
product functionality without creating a special operator class?

Thanks