[Insight-developers] Mailing List

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Sep 1 10:18:45 EDT 2010

Hi David,

Would it help if we put "ITKv4" in the subject of messages ?

I would rather not split the list into two, since that's an invitation
to isolate ITKv4 from ITK 3 and would slow down adoption and
understanding of ITKv4.

ITK users and developers should be informed about the design
and implementation decisions of ITKv4, and should get involved
in shaping the process.

At the end,
ITKv4 is simply the next release of ITK...