[Insight-developers] preprocessing for ImageSeriesReader?

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Fri May 7 07:57:02 EDT 2010

Hi,
I don't think this is a job for slice by slice or streaming filters. I
have a large number of slices that I need to convert to a 3D image.
However each slice needs to go through a couple of steps. I can do
this by writing each new images for each slice and then using the
SeriesReader in the normal way. However I'd like to try to optimize
the process by integrating everything. It isn't a big deal if it isn't
possible, but it would be cute to try the integrated approach.