[Insight-developers] Run Doxygen? (itk::Math namespace)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Mar 29 16:45:57 EDT 2010

Hi Brad,

I'm wondering why you preferred to use the Doxygen notation
of three slashes

                                         "/// "

for the documentation of the itkMath namespace, instead of
the   /**    */     notation that is used in all the rest of the toolkit.

Is there any particularity to it ?

Otherwise, it probably will be nice to stick to the standard notation.

     Thanks for any hint,