[Insight-developers] Linear algebra licensing and ITK 3.18 Release

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Mar 16 11:51:47 EDT 2010

Hi Alex,

As I pointed out in my email yesterday,

       OpenNL has zero testing.   :-(

I posted a question to their forum and
hopefully we will learn more soon.

The claim that:

   "Package X supports all kind of platforms..."

is one that should be accompanied by a link to a
Dashboard where we could see Nightly builds from
all those different platforms.

     For example:
     ITK supports multiple platforms:
     http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=Insight

I have not been able to find such Dashboard for OpenNL.
(but maybe I'm not looking in the right place...)

Although, to be fair, I haven't seen such Dashboard either
for any of the other candidate packages, with the sole
exception of:

                                  clapack

whose Dashboard is actually hosted at Kitware:

http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=CLAPACK

   Regards,