[Insight-developers] Feedback on possible major contribution on vascular extraction and analysis

Iván Macía imacia at vicomtech.org
Tue Jun 22 06:20:16 EDT 2010

Hi Karthik,

You mean Stephen Aylward? This seems interesting. Curiously I am currently
implementing his own algorithm in a generic manner, which seems to have
started to work J

http://www.kitware.com/publications/item/view/1121 (the paper)

Not perfectly yet, but I was using a fixed scale here

http://picasaweb.google.es/imacoli/Research#5485538955694925250

http://picasaweb.google.es/imacoli/Research#5485538969243056402

Please, let me know how we can collaborate in order not to duplicate
efforts. On a first look the purpose and scope seem to be the same. I have
to have a deeper look though.

Best regards

Iván