[Insight-developers] ImageRegistration20Test is too slow

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Jun 14 09:24:10 EDT 2010

This test is timing out on many systems:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testSummary.php?project=2&name=ImageRegistration20Test&date=2010-06-14

It does appear to be just the ones that are built in debug mode taking over 10x longer ( which I think is typical of the optimization we get in ITK ), and thus timing out.

Should this test be modified to be quicker with smaller image or other reduction?
Or should this test be disabled or not tested on non optimized builds?

-Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for
National Library of Medicine