[Insight-developers] reading Image<Matrix> as Image<SymmetricSecondRankTensor>

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Jun 14 07:47:03 EDT 2010

Hi Matt,

Thanks for looking into this problem.

I'm a bit confused about what you suggest in your email.

Are you suggesting to change the test
in order to also exercise a 2D case ?

or is it the core of the change, to use an image of
SymmetricSecondRankTensor instead of Matrix2x2
as the source for the image ?

Also, have you identified the changes that we will
have to introduce in the Writer/Reader in order to
get this test to pass ?

Could you please clarify ?

    Thanks