[Insight-developers] My first bug fix (10770)

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Jun 8 07:40:38 EDT 2010

Hello Dženan,

Congratulations on your first bug fix! It will get easier in the future when you know the system and tools a little better. I do hope that you are not including the testing as part of the "administration" costs. Testing and validations are very important things, as much of the time if it is not tested it will not be working ( or at the least it will break and no one would know ).

Were the two tests failing before you made the changes?

The itkImageFillBufferTest4.1 in known to fail on windows 64, but itkIOCommonTest I don't know about.

Thanks,
Brad