[Insight-developers] Inventory of ITK Expected builds (INRA)

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Jan 26 15:28:03 EST 2010

Le 26 janv. 10 à 17:51, Gaëtan Lehmann a écrit :

> Le 26 janv. 10 à 16:37, Luis Ibanez a écrit :
>
>> Hi Gaetan,
>>

>> We are reviewing the list of expected builds in
>> the ITK Dashboard and see that the following
>> build have been missing for 12 days:
>>

>>   voxel2.jouy.inra.fr   Win32-msvc8
>>

>> Do you anticipate that it will come back online ?
>>
>> or, should we remove it from the list of Expected
>> builds ?
>

> Hi Luis,
>
> I guess the best option is to remove it from the Expected builds.
>
> It should be back soon (maybe tomorrow), but may be stopped again at
> any time. We still have some cooling problems in that room. This
> machine, which is used only to run ITK tests, is the first one to be
> stopped when the temperature raise.

some other are working as expected, and may be added to the expected
list:

   itk1.jouy.inra.fr     SunOS-CC-amd64
   itk1.jouy.inra.fr     SunOS-CC-i386
   itk1.jouy.inra.fr     WrapITK-SunOS-CC-i386
   itk2.jouy.inra.fr     SunOS-g++-amd64
   itk2.jouy.inra.fr     SunOS-g++-i386
   marvin.jouy.inra.fr   WrapITK-Linux-c++
   marvin.jouy.inra.fr   Linux-c++-4.3.2-Release
   brian.jouy.inra.fr    Linux-c++

itk1.jouy.inra.fr SunOS-CC-amd64 uses Sun Studio 12 and should submit
continuous build every hour starting from tomorrow.

Gaëtan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann
INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)