[Insight-developers] ITK Dashboard builds with BUILD_TESTING set to OFF

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jan 26 13:40:47 EST 2010

In order to further clean up the ITK Dashboard,
we have created a new Dashboard Group called:

          "Nightly Expected NoTesting"

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=Insight#Nightly_Expected_NoTesting

This group is intended for submissions that compile
ITK but do not run the Testing suite. (i.e. machines
that have BUILD_TESTING set to OFF).

This is typically done when ITK is build as part
of a larger system.

We have moved to this group the following two
builds:

midworld.kitware            MacOSX-X11-gcc3.3-dbg
dashmacmini1.kitware   MacOSX-X11-gcc4.0-dbg

Before you move any other builds into this group,
it is important to verify that they have indeed be
configured with BUILD_TESTING set to OFF.

In this way we can differentiate them from some
pathological cases in which tests are actually
expected but may not make it to the Dashboard.

Please let me know if this raises any concerns.

     Thanks