[Insight-developers] Dashboard Cleanup: mini0.nlm MacOSX-cross-rosetta : 50 tests failing

Michel Audette michel.audette at kitware.com
Tue Jan 26 12:37:42 EST 2010

Hi Brad,

I've added a few NrrdIO files to yesterday's repository, and so far I'm not
seeing NrrdIO-related ctest problems on dashmacmini3.

Do you have time to do a check-out and give it a try? I'd like to proceed
incrementally with your help as final arbiter.

I'd like to commit a few more this afternoon, after I hear back from you.

Cheers,

Michel

--
Michel Audette, Ph.D.