[Insight-developers] Inventory of ITK Expected builds (INRA)

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Jan 26 11:51:44 EST 2010

Le 26 janv. 10 à 16:37, Luis Ibanez a écrit :

> Hi Gaetan,
>

> We are reviewing the list of expected builds in
> the ITK Dashboard and see that the following
> build have been missing for 12 days:
>

>    voxel2.jouy.inra.fr   Win32-msvc8
>

> Do you anticipate that it will come back online ?
>
> or, should we remove it from the list of Expected
> builds ?

Hi Luis,

I guess the best option is to remove it from the Expected builds.

It should be back soon (maybe tomorrow), but may be stopped again at
any time. We still have some cooling problems in that room. This
machine, which is used only to run ITK tests, is the first one to be
stopped when the temperature raise.

Regards,

Gaëtan

--