[Insight-developers] Inventory of ITK Expected builds (crl.med.harvard)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jan 26 10:35:14 EST 2010

Hi Simon,

We are reviewing the list of expected builds in
the ITK Dashboard and see that the following
builds have been missing for several days:

crl.med.harvard.edu	Linux-x86_64-release-gcc
crl.med.harvard.edu	Linux-x86_64-debug-gcc
crl.med.harvard.edu	Linux-x86_64-debug-icc
crl.med.harvard.edu	Linux-x86_64-release-icc
crl.med.harvard.edu	Linux-x86_64-release-opt-icc

(all of them have been missing for 60 days now)

Do you anticipate that they will come back online ?

or, should we remove them from the list of Expected
builds ?

   Thanks for any advice,