[Insight-developers] Inventory of ITK Expected builds (RogueResearch)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jan 26 10:31:55 EST 2010

Hi Sean,

We are reviewing the list of expected builds in
the ITK Dashboard and see that the following
builds have been missing for several days:

RogueResearch3    Mac10.5-InsightReview-gcc-dbg-ppc64
RogueResearch3    Mac10.5-InsightReview-gcc-dbg-ppc

(missing for 5 days and 4 days respectively).

Do you anticipate that they will come back online ?

or, should we remove them from the list of Expected
builds ?

    Thanks for any advice,