[Insight-developers] Dashboard Cleanup: RogueResearch6 : itkStatisticsAlgorithmTest : LLVM compiler

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jan 22 17:28:08 EST 2010

Bill,

I just committed a fix.
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Review/Statistics/itkStatisticsAlgorithm.txx?root=Insight&r1=1.1&r2=1.2&sortby=date

As anticipated,
the expressions:

   sample->GetMeasurementVectorByIndex(backwardIndex)[activeDimension];

are fragile...

I replaced :

<       if (sample->GetMeasurementVectorByIndex(backwardIndex)[activeDimension]
<
<           sample->GetMeasurementVectorByIndex(backwardIndex -
1)[activeDimension])

With

>       typedef typename TSubsample::MeasurementType MeasurementType;
>       const MeasurementType value1 = sample->GetMeasurementVectorByIndex(backwardIndex)[activeDimension];
>       const MeasurementType value2 = sample->GetMeasurementVectorByIndex(backwardIndex - 1)[activeDimension];
>
>       if( value1 < value2 )

and that made the test pass in the Gcc 3.4 build.

The same fix goes for the version
of the file in Code/Numerics/Statistics:

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Numerics/Statistics/itkStatisticsAlgorithm.txx?root=Insight&r1=1.25&r2=1.26&sortby=date