[Insight-developers] Dashboard Cleanup: mini0.nlm MacOSX-cross-rosetta : 50 tests failing

Michel Audette michel.audette at kitware.com
Fri Jan 22 11:43:24 EST 2010

Thanks, Brad. I got the same result again with a new build directory.
I'm going to retry another Mac, dashmacmini2, in case it's related to
ctest or some other variable. That machine is a little more solicited
than dashmacmini3, so it might take a while.

If they both exhibit the failing tests, with the ppc option, and yours
still doesn't, we'll have to get creative so that I can update NrrdIO
as planned, e.g.: I build on your machine.

Cheers,

Michel

--
Michel Audette, Ph.D.