[Insight-developers] Dashboard Cleanup: mini0.nlm MacOSX-cross-rosetta : 50 tests failing

Michel Audette michel.audette at kitware.com
Thu Jan 21 15:58:39 EST 2010

Hi Brad,

reverting to the old sane.c and airInsane enum does not apparently
cure the problem with the cross-compiler on Mac.

I will revert to the old version of NrrdIO files, and proceed
incrementally: one file at a time, with tests on the cross-compiler on
dashmacmini3, unless Gordon or any other ITK developer has a flash of
inspiration on how to proceed more surgically.

Cheers,

Michel

--
Michel Audette, Ph.D.