[Insight-developers] AnalyzeIO large files and compression

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Jan 21 12:06:54 EST 2010

Ok,

I spent yesterday afternoon working on the large IO bug, so I am glad to hear that this class is not obsolete. I will be committing the patch tomorrow morning, which will include the fix for the ".img.gz" writing issue as well.

As all the current tests pass, but I don't use this format much. You may want to verify my changes didn't foobar anything tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks,
Brad