[Insight-developers] Dashboard Cleanup : Timeout of Join Series in Dash11.kitware

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Jan 21 11:25:41 EST 2010

Hello Luis,

I failed to write the code I intended and the test failed again:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=519781

Failure on my part to correctly apply: !(A || B) => !A && !B

---
Regarding the 3.18 release

The items I would like to close before this release, are the current AnaylzeIO bug I am working on, finalizing the interfaces for the new methods in itkMath, and verifying that Doxygen generates good info for this namespace as well. The Analyze bug should be committed shortly. As for the math, I would like to restrict the types that rounding methods can be instantiated with. I actually have the code written for this and it just needs to be committed. I have hesitated due to the new constraint, which might cause problems with some compilers:

namespace Concept
{

/** Concept requiring T to an integer type. */
template <typename T>
struct Integer
{
  typedef Integer Self;
  itkStaticConstMacro(IsInteger, bool, NumericTraits<T>::is_integer);
  struct Constraints
  {
    typedef itk::Concept::Detail::UniqueType_bool<true> TrueT;
    typedef itk::Concept::Detail::UniqueType_bool<itkGetStaticConstMacro(IsInteger)> IntegerT;
    void constraints()
      {
        IntegerT a = TrueT();
        itk::Concept::Detail::IgnoreUnusedVariable(a);
      }
    };

  itkConceptConstraintsMacro();
};
}

Due to a miss understanding I copied some numeric constants into the Math namespace. These likely should just be removed.

The issues surround the definition and usage of CastWithRangeCheck still exist. I am not sure what the best solution is at this point.

Brad

blowekamp at mail.nih.gov