[Insight-developers] Dashboard Cleanup: mini0.nlm MacOSX-cross-rosetta : 50 tests failing

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Jan 20 16:38:40 EST 2010

Hello Michel,

The difference is the following CMake variable:
CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES:STRING=ppc

This makes a build for the PowerPC architecture, but the actual processor is a x86 intel. The test are run in an emulation mode which apple has for the transition from ppc to i386 architecture. This is why they are so slow.

Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for
National Library of Medicine