[Insight-developers] Proposal of tcon times

Jim Miller millerjv at ge.com
Tue Aug 31 11:18:26 EDT 2010

Hey folks,

An item I would like to discuss on today's tcon is the scheduled time for the tcons.  Alex has asked whether we can move the tcon time to something a few hours earlier in the day.  11am ET is the earliest I would be available on Tuesdays.

We will discuss options this afternoon but if you participate or plan to participate in the calls but will not be on today's call, please send me any feedback you have on the schedule tcon time.

At the NLM, we picked the current time just to get things rolling and said we would revisit the scheduling of the call later.

Jim Miller
Senior Scientist
GE Research
Interventional and Therapy