[Insight-developers] Extrapolating vector images

Tom Vercauteren tom.vercauteren at m4x.org
Mon Aug 30 10:39:57 EDT 2010

Thanks Kwame!

Luis and Bill: I haven' caught up with git yet so please excuse me if
this is not the right way to do.

Attached is a patch for this bug. I used the procedure from here:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Git/Publish#Patches

I went rather flawlessly. I just add to fetch the commit hooks bas
proposed after typing my first "git commit".

Hope this helps,
Tom