[Insight-developers] CMake Export / Code Review of GDCM integration (without gerrit)

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Aug 26 10:58:24 EDT 2010

On 08/26/2010 10:50 AM, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> I am not sure I am following your point here.
>
> "GDCM is built inside of ITK it should not invoke install(EXPORT)"

Do not invoke this command:

+install(EXPORT ${GDCM_TARGETS_NAME} DESTINATION ${GDCM_INSTALL_PACKAGE_DIR})

when building inside ITK.  ITK will have its own install(EXPORT)
call for "ITKTargets" (at least when this stuff is written for ITK).

> "libraries should all have configurable names to hand to the EXPORT"

This is the

install(TARGETS ... EXPORT ${GDCM_TARGETS_NAME} ...)

part which should still be there.

> http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,24

I'll review that in Gerrit.

-Brad