[Insight-developers] JPEG2000ImageIO moved to Review : Input images too large...

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Aug 21 20:48:46 EDT 2010

Hi Kishore,

Now that we have updated openjpeg  to Monday's
version of openjpeg-v2, we were also able to move
the JPEG2000ImageIO classes from the
Insight Journal paper:

http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/741
http://hdl.handle.net/10380/3187

BTW: Thanks for submitting the paper     :-)

We are however, struggling with the input images,
since they are rather large.

So far we have committed only the images

   - Bretagne1.j2k ---- 90Kb
   - Cevennes2.jp2 ---- 18Kb

The others are larger than 100Kb....

The conundrum is that, we actually should test
with very large images, given that this is one
of the purposes of introducing JPEG2000.

Any ideas are welcome....

In the meantime, if you have a chance, please
give it a try at the new code in ITK/Code/Review.

   Thanks