[Insight-developers] Adding C# wrapping to SimpleITK, then ITKv4

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Sat Aug 21 12:12:15 EDT 2010

That sounds about right.

There are instructions here:
http://help.github.com/forking/

There are starting to be a lot of branches in forks now with Simple ITK. There are many candidates for integrations and different design choices to me made still. It may be a little wild westy right now with some of the repositories. Just to let you know things are still trying to be figured out.

Brad