[Insight-developers] HELP: ITK Java Wrapping compilation failures

Steve M. Robbins steve at sumost.ca
Mon Aug 16 01:18:35 EDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 07:26:37AM -0500, Hans Johnson wrote:
> Hello ITK Java Wrapping maintainers.  There is one compilation failure on
> the dashboard in the java code section.
>
> http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?buildid=691197

Additionally, there are numerous run-time failures of the java test
code; e.g:

BinaryThresholdImageFilter Example
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: /home/steve/Dashboards/MyTests/ITK/Code/IO/itkImageFileWriter.txx:118:
itk::ERROR: ImageFileWriter(0x7f2edc39eef0): No input to writer!
	at InsightToolkit.itkImageFileWriter_2DJNI.itkImageFileWriterUS2_Pointer_Update(Native Method)
	at InsightToolkit.itkImageFileWriterUS2_Pointer.Update(itkImageFileWriterUS2_Pointer.java:139)
	at BinaryThresholdImageFilter.main(BinaryThresholdImageFilter.java:31)

I just opened a bug for this: http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=11129

Even if ITKv4 is changing the wrapping strategy, I'd like to fix this
for ITK 3.20 in Debian.  Any pointers appreciated!

Thanks,
-Steve