[Insight-developers] nightly test errors using itkSampleBuildTest.cmake

nadan zhu nadan.zhu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 21:48:17 EDT 2010

Hi, developers
     I am trying to submit nightly build to itk dashboard using
ITKBinary/CMake/itkSampleBuildTest.cmake
I have comment on Experimental and Continuous (it works fine for
Experimental). Then i copied it to another place. However when i run ctest
-S itkSampleBuildTest.cmake
it produce the following errors:

CMake Error: Error processing
file:/home/dashboard/OpenSource/Bin/ITK/ITKCVS/Bin/CMake/RemoveTemporaryFiles.cmake
Cannot find file:
/home/dashboard/OpenSource/Bin/ITK/ITKCVS/Bin/DartConfiguration.tcl
   Site:
   Build name:
WARNING: No nightly start time found please set in CTestConfig.cmake or
DartConfig.cmake
Problem initializing the dashboard.
Unable to run ctest:
command: /home/dashboard/OpenSource/Bin/CMake/CMake-2.8.1/Lib/bin/ctest -D
Nightly -A
"/home/dashboard/OpenSource/Bin/ITK/ITKCVS/Test/itkNightlyBuildTest.cmake"
output: Cannot find file:
/home/dashboard/OpenSource/Bin/ITK/ITKCVS/Bin/DartConfiguration.tcl
   Site:
   Build name:
WARNING: No nightly start time found please set in CTestConfig.cmake or
DartConfig.cmake
Problem initializing the dashboard.

It works fine if i set CTEST_START_WITH_EMPTY_BINARY_DIRECTORY = FALSE for
(${DASHBOARD} STREQUAL "Nightly")

Can anyone tell me whether i have made some mistakes ?

System: Centos 5
CMake : 2.8.1

nadan