[Insight-developers] itk 3.18's nrrd io on windows vs 2008 pro

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Apr 26 12:48:16 EDT 2010

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for pointing this out.

           The answer is "No"      :-/

We only committed the change to the file

           Utilities/NrrdIO/sane.c

in the ITK CVS HEAD and the ITK 3.18 branch.

You are right in that we should propagate this to Teem,
and then repeat the cycle for generating the NrrdIO code.

        Michel:  Would you like to do this ?

Otherwise, it looks like a good challenge for one
of the recent volunteers for the Adopt-A-Bug 2.0
program...

    Please let me know,

         Thanks